There are plenty of reasons to be alive. If we want to know what they are, we must make a deep dive. It’s like navigating a journey through life.
These aren’t facts but just numbers and thoughts –
- It’s okay to be ill, we aren’t in the middle of a fire-fighting drill
- Glorious moments hide in days where we do not need x-rays
- Beaches are often close to beautiful bays and rocks are often rare
- Blue is the color of the air, it does never impair
- We have the urge to buy more, when the clothing we wear has become sore
- Five is the number of dignity or patience and the peace at home is established by how we cleanse
- Erasing sins cannot be done but with supernatural bins
.. More might follow (when having feelings of sorrow).
We often watch birds There is none we like more But the thirds You could ask us why The answer is dry It's not a lie We're doing our daily chore Finding a way to see them prey Quite hard since birds do not stay But fly away Some go hunting For food or love Often from up high, above It's not a silly thing That they all feel like they're the king They don't think about any sin Hunting they do, their bodies are thin They fly their way And are totally okay They're having a good day Some do not and fly away Humans need sins To rinse To not repeat The not so perfect deed You could also just listen Or read To prevent following of the sometimes evil leed As your action could be wrong Cause pain Even though we're all from the same strain Trust, follow your gut Make a good move Fly above, up high There is no lie To not forget We eventually all die Make it lovely Don't wonder why
7•..•Don't fill your bag with sins There are no supernatural bins•. Love, from above